Sunday, November 1, 2009

Photo Hunt #4

Please be sure to visit the others who have participated here.

Fall Activity


Fall Treat


Harvest


Leaves


Fall colors


Something Orange



Something Spooky


A Cemetery


A Costume


Black and White


Critter


Symmetry


Contrast


Texture


Logo-Mascot (works for both--the tractor IS the John Deere mascot!)



Neon


Something Inspiring. 
There are things that inspire me more, but I didn't have my camera with me when I was there and couldn't take the time for an extra trip.  But this works--in a different, less sacred way.  These aren't my jars--but they are inspiring me to do some canning!


Something Entertaining (Well--it was!)


Fast



Slow

6 comments:

  1. the expression in your Fall Treat photo is absolutely priceless! what a great capture - nice work on the entire hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, I have so many favourites: Critter, Cemetary, Fall Treat, and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great collection and your Fall Treat photo is awesome! Also like the cemetery, Critter and Slow photos very much.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Lynn! There were several that I thought were great! Stay tuned for my favorites, I will start posting them soon :)
    kristi @ photo hunt challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great! I love so many of them. Your black and white has such wonderful composition and lines in it, I also loved your take on symmetry. And your contrast is stunning. Wonderful collection! And thanks for stopping by to visit my hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you've got so many neat photo's. I think critter was my favorite, as well as the tractor shots. I'm inspired by your canning shot and the pigs--well they are adorable. You’re hunt results were wonderful. Here’s my hunt hope you can stop by!

    ReplyDelete